| ||Halliburton (Kellogg, Brown & Root) |
* As Procurement Systems Coordinator during the development of a new SAP Procurement System, assisted in the development and support of project management information systems and coordinated with SAP consultants during system implementation and modification to ensure ease of use and the timely delivery of desired functionality:
-- Performed a variety of functional system set-up activities that included adding new users and vendors to the system as well as shipment carriers, FOB and commodities information, and managing vendors.
-- Organized and maintained the procurement organizational structure utilizing SAP’s HR format to facilitate the approval of purchase orders and requisitions.
-- Worked closely with suppliers, customers, procurement personnel, and system users to identify system requirements and optimize overall system performance.
-- Provided technical assistance and training for users and purchasing department personnel.
-- Served as Purchasing Plus analysis team member and conducted feasibility studies related to the possible implementation of Purchasing Plus software.
* As Senior Software Programmer, provided support for the Decision Solutions organization and Interfaced with financial institutions (customers) throughout the United States to gather requirements and develop custom applications designed to meet their specific credit history reporting and management needs:
-- Analyzed business requirements, created flow charts, authored code using NBSM (New Business Strategy Manager) software, and carried out extensive software testing to ensure the delivery of the desired functionality while meeting critical deadline schedules for each project.
Northrop Grumman Corporation
* As Systems Analyst, performed mainframe systems analysis, design, and development related to the conceptual design and modification of existing systems:
-- Performed budget analysis and managed critical deadline schedules for each project.
-- Oversaw user testing of production and user-maintained applications in IMS and TSO-based environments used to manage and facilitate training and technical data, repair administration, facilities management, packaging handling and transportability, inventory control, and product support systems.
-- Surveyed users (feedback and interviews), conducted feasibility studies, drafted requirements documents, analyzed risk management issues, and integrated customer-approved testing procedures, and scheduled moves into production.
* As Project Lead, coordinated the planning, acquisition, configuration, and installation of more than 300 workstations on Northrop Grumman’s enterprise network.
-- Successfully completed the project in conjunction with LAN drop and programming scheduling at multiple sites in preparation for the transition to a client/server IMS Mainframe application aimed at integrating logistics support, facilities and program management, LAN administration, and desktop services functions.
* As Project Lead, managed, coordinated, and administered the Northrop/IBM Strategic Alliance desktop refresh of more than 750 desktop computers at sites located in Pico Rivera and Palmdale, CA; Oklahoma City, OK; and Whiteman AFB, MO.
-- Conducted on-site manual inventories; performed analysis to formulated recommendations on unique and standard hardware and software requirements; and coordinated scheduling and installations with IBM and the company’s functional organizations.
* As B2 Enterprise LAN Administrator, managed resources; oversaw user access and permissions; provided customer, desktop, and integrated logistics support; performed hardware and software installations and troubleshooting, and delivered training to end-users.
* As Senior Logistics Engineer, performed mainframe systems analysis, design, and development related to the conceptual design and modification of general Dynamics’ existing systems:
-- Oversaw user testing of production and user-maintained applications in IMS and TSO environments (inventory control, shipping and receiving, field engineering, and product support systems).
-- Surveyed users, conducted feasibility studies, authored requirements documents, analyzed risk management issues, implemented client-approved testing procedures, and scheduled moves into production.
-- Performed budget analysis and critical deadline schedules for each project.
Bell Helicopter International
* As Senior Procurement Systems Specialist, supervised a staff of 12 Data Analysts and three foreign counterparts tasked with managing vital purchase order data utilizing the organization’s on-line purchase order tracking system.
-- Provided technical assistance and training to company personnel and Iranian counterparts/staff members on the functionality and use of the on-line, mainframe procurement system.
-- Coordinated with all elements of Directorate to identify data processing requirements and formulate related proposals.
NORDSTROM, Dallas, TX, October 2005 - Present
HALLIBURTON (Kellogg, Brown & Root), Houston, TX, March 2004 - November 2004
Procurement Systems Coordinator
ONE CELEBRITY PLACE, Addison, TX, December 2002 - January 2004
EXPERIAN, Costa Mesa, CA, September 1999 - February 2002
Sr. Software Programmer
NORTHROP GRUMMAN CORPORATION, Los Angeles, CA, November 1983 - July 1999
Sr. Logistics Systems Analyst
GENERAL DYNAMICS, Fort Worth, TX, April 1979 - October 1983
Sr. Logistics Engineer
BELL HELICOPTER INTERNATIONAL, Bedford, TX and Tehran, Iran, April 1976 - February 1979
Sr. Procurement Systems Specialist
| ||Hardware: |
* IBM mainframes and compatible PCs, point of sale (POS) systems.
* SAP R/3, PeopleSoft, Purchasing Plus, NBSM, and Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook), MS Exchange, Lotus CCmail, Eudora Pro, Netscape Communicator, Internet Explorer.
* Microsoft Windows 3.1, 9x, NT, 2000, and XP; UNIX; MS-DOS.
* Java, HTML, Visual Basic, C, C++, CLIST.
* LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, IMS, TSO, ISPF, JCL, FOCUS.