|SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
|SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE |
Information Services ~ Financial Services ~ Software Product Management
A Product Management Executive who works collaboratively to identify market needs, develop product line strategies, roadmaps and pricing and packaging to ensure revenue growth and customer satisfaction. Manages D&B’s (Dun & Bradstreet’s) flagship credit
risk management web subscription offering – DNBi Risk Management Premium Edition.
A former Andersen Consulting (now Accenture) manager that has achieved product revenue growth despite the overall economic slowdown. Core competencies include:
* Product Strategy & Roadmap
* Product Launches
* Market & Competitive Intelligence
* Team Leadership & Development
* Change Management
* Customer Research
* Web User Experience
* Channel Management
D&B Corporation (Dun & Bradstreet)
* Grew revenue 6% with 91% customer retention in 2010 for the flagship product, DNBi.
* Achieved the highest customer satisfaction score ever of more than 75%, a 4% increase over 2009.
* Grew customer retention 2% in 2009 in the small business customer channel.
* Launched a new B2B web offering that generated more than $50 million in revenue and serves 90,000+ customers.
|D&B CORPORATION (DUN & BRADSTREET), Short Hills, NJ 2004 - Present |
D&B is the world's leading source of commercial information and insight on businesses for over 150 years.
Senior Product Director, Risk Management Solutions
* Manage DNBi Risk Management Premium Edition, the company’s flagship web subscription product offering, serving over 25,000 customers and earning more than $350 million in annual revenue.
* Migrated all customers to the DNBi Premium Edition through working with technology support, sales and implementation leaders. Successfully transitioned 100% of customers.
* Designed and own the 2011/2012 customer transition plan that will move customers from unlimited access to a subscription offering based on seat licenses and metered use.
* Modeled the expected outcomes
* Segmented the customer base
* Prioritized customers to transition
* Planned a scalable phased launch
* Secured organizational support
* Overall change management
* Created a detailed marketing segmentation schematic uncovering key customer needs, objectives and core job functions mapped to proposed solution and customer experience capabilities.
* Defined the DNBi product line vision for 2012 and beyond, including re-design of a global offering
built on a more flexible architecture, leveraging the new pricing and packaging model and future innovations.
* Drove and collaborated on customer research projects that uncovered customer needs, pain points, preferences and competitive positioning. Research included focus groups, customer surveys, interviews and analysis.
* Meet regularly with customers through the DNBi Advisory Council, a dedicated group of large customers that provide feedback.
Leader, Small Business Customer Experience & Retention
* Improved customer retention by enhancing relationship management, sales operations, products and pricing.
* Increased customer satisfaction by driving project workstreams focused on improving Information Quality, Price-to-Value and First Contact Resolution.
Senior Product Director, Small Business Credit
* Led a team of product managers responsible for $80 million product lines that help small business monitor and promote their commercial credit files via web based subscription solutions.
* Developed a clear product strategy and business case to provide a simplified product continuum and value proposition to better meet customer needs. As a result of that effort,successfully launched DNBi Self Monitor,a flagship web based credit self-monitoring product, serving more than 90,000 customers with $50+ million in revenue annually.
* Owned all Go-to-Market projects related to product launches and enhancements.
* Led the first Small Business Advisory Council – a partnership with customers who committed to providing critical feedback on a periodic basis.
HSBC REPUBLIC (Now HSBC Private Bank), New York, NY 2001 - 2002
HSBC Private Bank provides private banking and trustee services worldwide to individuals and their families.
e-Business Manager, International Private Banking
* Led the design of the first online banking service for HSBC Republic customers.
* Enrolled 8% of client base in the first six months, exceeding registration target of 4%.
* Trained the entire U.S. team of wealth management advisors in the new online service and customer on-boarding.
iXL ENTERPRISES INC., New York, NY 1999-2001
iXL Enterprises was a global internet consulting firm.
Project Manager, e-Business Consulting
* Managed cross-functional teams in developing several strategic web re-designs for TD Waterhouse online brokerage and TD Bank Canadian properties.
ANDERSEN CONSULTING (Now ACCENTURE), New York, NY 1994 – 1999
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company.
Manager, Process Competency Group
* Managed teams of analysts and consultants across projects related to business requirements gathering and analysis, system design and product testing.
* Worked on client engagements for Fortune 500 clients in telecommunications and financial services such as Bell Atlantic, A T & T, MetLife and John Hancock Financial Services.
|NEW YORK UNIVERSITY, New York, NY |
Master of Business Administration – Marketing and Finance, 2004
UNIVERSITY AT ALBANY, Albany, NY
Bachelor of Science – Business Administration/Management Information Systems, 1994
D&B GRADUATE LEADERSHIP PROGRAM (GLP), New York, NY
Completed a one year D&B leadership development program, 2005