|SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
|Management ~ Business Analysis ~ Strategic Planning ~ Sales & Marketing |
Dynamic, performance-driven Professional with proven success transitioning companies from static or reduced performance to operational success and optimized business development. Experienced in analyzing key issues and implementing systems to increase productivity and quality. Improved hotel operations for Sheraton La Caleta, Spain by identifying underperforming areas and by spearheading Six Sigma Project “Green Council.” Superior communication and presentation abilities. Enthusiastic leader with remarkable international business acumen, encompassing a keen knowledge of diverse customs and business etiquette. Effectively interacts with executives, decision-makers, and clients. Exhibits an honest work ethic with the ability to excel in fast-paced, time-sensitive environments. Willing to travel and relocate. Technically proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, SPSS, and Oracle PMS. Fluent in Swedish and Spanish. Additional capabilities include:
* International Client Relations
* Process Improvement
* Financial Analysis
* Conflict Resolution
* Quality Assurance
* Budgeting & Negotiations
* Project Management
* Team Building & Training
* Performance Management
* Employee Development
* Special Events & Projects
* New Product Launches
* Client Relations Initiative: Developed an in-depth sales and marketing campaign for Sheraton La Caleta that focused on competitor analysis, international client relations, and business development.
* Finance & Sales Performance: Skilled in financial economics and stakeholder needs. Grew sales for American Express through the successful launch of new credit card; created dynamic and personable sales presentations to consumers which increased company visibility.
* Process Improvement / Strategy: Drove a 200% growth in memberships as the Event Manager for Senti Questo through Hotelschool The Hague by strategizing events conducive to student interests.
* Management / Training / Leadership: Effective in motivating and leading teams to excel in performance, productivity, sales, and other quantitative goals; recognized for the ability to drive performance while improving group morale and team spirit.
* Professional Sports: Hand-selected to attend a three-year Swedish Fencing School, School Name (an honor reserved for only 3 high school students in a given year). Recognized as one of the top Swedish saber-fencers during 12 years of active training and competition. Ranked in the World Cup in 2002 – 2003 and competed in Nordic Championships.
|AMERICAN EXPRESS, Stockholm, Sweden 2009 - 1010 |
* Developed dynamic sales and marketing presentations during the launch of new company credit card; identified client needs and improved product visibility by making one-on-one presentations to showcase product features and benefits.
* Managed and trained new sales recruits on product knowledge, sales presentation, client relations, and performance management; exceeded sales goals and increased customer base.
SHERATON LA CALETA, Tenerife, Spain 2009 - 2009
Green Council Board Member
* Strategized and implemented the Starwood Hotels Resorts Six Sigma project “Green Council;” researched potential geothermal options for hotel and presented findings to General Manager.
Sales & Marketing Assistant Trainee
* Performed comprehensive business development analysis, market research, and competitor analysis for international Nordic Market Segment.
* Utilized online CRM databases and Oracle OMS to maximize data usage and resources; presented marketing strategies to executive team, recommended business development planning, and coordinated administrative process with Marketing Manager and Director of Sales.
VISIT SCOTLAND, St. Andrews, Scotland 2008 - 2008
External Student Consultant
* Selected by Hotelschool The Hague to lead the student consultancy team in research & development, business analysis, and performance management of Visit Scotland Quality Assurance Scheme from the point of view of the client.
* Generated proposals to improve client satisfaction; conducted SWOT analysis, and created interviewing questionnaires to be used to the market research studies.
* Supervised a team of 3 associate students in gathering qualitative data from stakeholders.
HOTELSCHOOL THE HAGUE, The Hague, The Netherlands 2007 - 2008
Event Manager (Senti Questo)
Management Assignment Supervisor
* Educated and trained students, supervisors, and instructors in culinary arts; oversaw quality control and mandated safety protocol, including health and safety codes.
* Provided instruction on quality, stock control, recipes, technical & culinary techniques, and La Mangeri procedures; supervised the on-the-job training program.
* Created events for the international student organization consisting of over 300 active members; spearheaded a 200% growth in memberships, with 85% of new international students.
* Evaluated international student applicants and managed the selection criteria for the Bachelors Program.
PRESIDENTE INTERCONTINENTAL LOS CABOS, Los Cabos, Mexico 2006 - 2006
* Acted as Bar Supervisor and oversaw quality control, compliance with local health & safety codes, and served customers as a bartender/waiter through F&B.
INGENJÖRSBYRÅN COMBINATOR AB, Stockholm, Sweden 2003 - 2005
Assistant Project Manager
* Led efforts to improve quality control inspections on worksites; managed administrative processes, including all contract negotiations, quotations, reports & statements, and conflict resolution with clients.
HILTON STOCKHOLM SLUSSEN, Stockholm, Sweden 2004 - Present
Bartender / Waiter
* Provide customer service, serve food and drinks, and process cash/credit transactions.
* Maintained a 100% positive feedback rating from customers for 7 consecutive years.
|STOCKHOLM UNIVERSITY, Stockholm, Sweden |
Master of Science in Business Economics, Concentration in Management, To Be Conferred June, 2011
Bachelors in Business Economics, 2011
STANFORD UNIVERSITY, Palo Alto, California, USA
Professional Courses in Strategic Decision & Risk Analysis, 2010 - Present
GOTLAND UNIVERSITY, Gotland, Sweden
Stand Alone Coursework in Six Sigma, 2010
LUND UNIVERSITY, Lund, Sweden
National Economics, 2010
HOTELSCHOOL THE HAGUE, The Hague, The Netherlands
Bachelors in Business Administration & Hospitality Management, 2006